At MCRE, our goal is to refund your entire security deposit. In order for this to happen we need your cooperation. Please review or print the online “Tenant Move Out Checklist” and use it as a guideline for your move out.
Other items to remember:
- Ensure that utilities are taken out of your name on the last day of tenancy and all utilities are paid.
- Disconnect cable, phone, internet service
- Provide address change to Canada Post
- Ensure that rental unit is in excellent condition
- Ensure that you have made an appointment for your move out with MCRE.
- Ensure that you vacate the rental unit by 4:00 p.m. on the last day of the tenancy.